It has become necessary for students to move away from their homes for higher studies. The main reason behind such a move is more exposure and better availability of education under certain cities. Undoubtedly, the cost of education is already at its peak but grace marks under academics do help to achieve scholarships which brings a reduction in fees to a considerable amount. Apart from the cost of education, another major expenditure which is incurred by students is to get a proper space for living. Those students who barely go for a short-term internship look for short term student housing. There has been a huge network on various social media platforms that provide major information where students could live at an affordable rate.
It is quite normal for a student to be worried about the kind of home he/she would be living in while applying for certain colleges or universities. But this hurdle has been made much easier by a lot of startups which provide a network where just on a click student will be able to gather images of various hostels or rooms which are present near to the colleges or universities.
- Now, a student could even select for on-campus accommodation which is usually asked on filling up of admission form. There is a particular procedure that is required to be followed by students to gather housing facilities which are mentioned below.
- Look & register on the website
- Select University location
- Discover nearby places
- Finalize the place
- Send documents
- Room is booked
- These websites have made the process much easier. If a person wishes to have a single room and does not wants to share with other students then he/she can look for a studioapartment by selecting the preferences in the tab which is provided on websites. Such services provided help in the creation of a much customer-friendly approach.
- There is also an option to select for en-suite which means that if the student wants privacy regarding its housing then he/she could select the tab and accordingly the rooms are provided to them.
- Some cities also have some charities or private halls of residences for students who come from different countries to get an education. Now, going far away from home is never an easy task. These residences so provided usually help the students to get a family kind of atmosphere which gives a homely feeling to them. Generally, these halls are owned privately by individuals and not by universities. These are also much economically viable. Hence, those students who are not able to afford the price so asked by the universities or other places could easily look for such charitable residences.
- Most of the students wish to have more and more people around their rooms to get a friendly feeling. It is due to this fact that the major population is encouraged towards shared apartments. By this, not just the rent per student is decreased but also the student won’t ever feel alone as there would always be a hand of roommate along with them.
- There are certain places where a student prefers to get privacy and the bathroom is one such place. So, under this service, the student could also opt for shared en-suite which means that a student could have his/her private bathroom in the residence.
- Now, there is also a unique kind of service that is provided to couples referred to as dual occupancy studio. This kind of service is exclusively for couples who shift from one place to another. This type of accommodation provided is limited. Many companies have come online and gathered a one-click platform for people to have these apartments or housing facilities for a certain period.
Following are some of the benefits of shared apartments and why more and more students are encouraged towards it:
– Reduced Rent due to sharing
– Low cost of utilities
– Get help with daily tasks
– Workout buddy
– A person to talk to
Recent statistics have proved that every year millions of people move from one city or even country to another in search of jobs, education, etc. This makes the demand for these apartments to increase at a rapid rate. Many companies have opened up their businesses where they help to meet landlord and tenant. More customer-friendly and guaranteed service has made these companies grow on such a scale that these companies have been opened worldwide. Now, a person living in one country could ask for a room for his visit to another country just by one click. A detailed view of pictures is also made available to the tenant which gives an idea of regard to the kind of room he/she will be getting.
There is also a separate contact tab provided on websites of these companies where students could directly contact the landlord or the university where he/she wishes to accommodate and ask for several other details.
These companies have soon realized that people are searching for these facilities on social media platforms. It is due to this reason that they have come online and on almost every platform which could attract the youth. Not only this, but they even display the reviews and feedbacks of the previous students who lived at that place which helps in building up confidence among the new students that they could be dependent upon such kind of service provided by these companies. A customer-friendly approach and more positive reviews from these customers are some of the features which have helped these companies to grow on a large scale.
A student looking for accommodation and is tired of traveling and searching for the best kind of place to live in must visit these websites which have grown at a tremendous rate over the past few years. Any queries or details are answered as quickly as possible by these companies and they help to provide direct contact with the landlord as well. Such a unique startup to ease the work of students is what has made these companies grow considerably over many years.
Leave a Reply