Undoubtedly, the fastest booming social media platform is Instagram. Over the past few years, the user base of Instagram has grown dramatically. It is primarily accredited to the art of visual storytelling. As a result, Instagram is leading the game in the field of social media.
In the present day, there are more than 32% of internet users that are active on Instagram. From this 32 %, there are more than 80% of them who follow a brand on Instagram. Further, when it comes to engagement on a social media platform for both the B2B and B2C, it is by far the highest on Instagram.
A lot of brands are coming up with business profiles. Further, there are over 8 million businesses that have a business profile on the gram. These profiles have over 1 million active advertisers who try their bit to reach the right audience at the right time with compelling visuals and content.
So, how do you, as a brand or business, use Instagram for your success? In this article, we have come up with some of the best tools, tactics, and resources that will help you engage with your audience and boost your brand on Instagram.
Come up with a theme for your profile
Primarily, Instagram is a game of visuals. But, then why do you need a visual theme? Peter, who offers online assignment help Australia, says that a good and a consistent theme works as a guide for your profile. It gives a better understanding of you and your brand. Further, a consistent theme builds a visual coherence that puts forth the purpose of your business in just a few seconds. Moreover, having a theme for your profile accentuates the visual appeal of your brand. It also works great in converting visitors to potential customers and followers.
So, here are some theme ideas that you can use on your Instagram
- Experiment with font, color palettes, and patterns – If possible, try and maintain a color palette for your Instagram profile. You can further complement it with a coordinating pattern and font. It will help accentuate the visual presentation of your brand.
- Be consistent with the filters or the colors used in the photos – A lot of social media nerds believe that the success of the brand or business online depends on the consistent use of filters or colors. Colors strike our emotions. Further, they have an impact on the success and the appeal of the brand. So, by using the right colors, you can communicate the message of your brand to the audience.
- Be experimental with the border – Ryan, who offers online statistics homework help services, says that saliency and branding are closely related. So, if you need to grab attention, you can make use of it. Experiment with grid or border, because your saliency on Instagram drives the requisite attention.
- Incorporate the checkerboard style – As far as the visual appeal is concerned, the checkerboard style works great. So, you can incorporate a theme where you alternate between a color and a black and white picture. It will look attractive and appealing to the audience.
Your Instagram posts have to be more than just photos
Rhoda, who help students who pay for writing papers, says that though photos garner a massive engagement on Instagram, they aren’t the sole medium for brands to amplify following. Here are some other mediums that you can use to promote your brand on Instagram.
Hence, experiment with these formats and give more than just photos to your followers. Herein, you can get as creative as you desire.
Look for ways to engage with your audience
Sometimes, despite a great plan, perfect brand strategy, A-class content, there is something that goes missing. You’ll notice this when you’ll see that despite all your efforts, there is no increase in your likes, views, followers, or comments. Bottom Line? It isn’t sufficient to just post relevant content. You have to repeatedly take effort to engage with your target audience. Mervin, who offers online research paper writing service, says that though engagement on Instagram is an important metric of success, it isn’t the only determinant.
For instance, you might be having a pretty good engagement, but what if out 1000 visitors, there are only 10 people who like your post and only 1-2 who comment on it? Now, this brings us to two important questions:
- Is the content posted by you relevant?
- Are you targeting the right audience?
Now, we are assuming that you are posting only relevant content. So, the problem is that it is not reaching the right audience. How to work on that? There are 4 key ways to achieve this. These include:
- Firstly, use Hashtags
- Second, look for relevant hashtags and engage with them
- Seek location-based engagement
- Interact with your existing followers
Jacob, you did best data science certification online, says that if you put in requisite time and effort on your page, it does go a long way and assures impressive results. So, you can use these tips to attract your target audience.
Over the last 5 years, influencer marketing has picked up massively. Today, a lot of brands are pumping in a huge sum of money into influencer and celeb engagement. However, you don’t have to spend a lot of money on influencer marketing. You can get it done for free too.
So, here are some ways you can partner with influencers on Instagram.
- Spend a freebie or a product sample to an influencer.
- Provide them with a discount coupon code in return for a post on their profile.
- Give them a referral code that can be used by them to get discounts or free goodies.
Chris, who offers online CDR writing services, says that if you wish to engage your audience or acquire sales or conversion, the best and the most cost-effective method to do so is influencer marketing.
Leverage your profile
Lastly, we all know content is the key. However, there are a few ways to leverage your gram. These include:
- Sharing insightful lists with your followers
- Sharing motivational quotes
- Sharing funny or informative videos
- Hosting giveaways
- Letting an influencer take over your page
Sofia, who offers the best machine learning course online, says that the possibility of putting out content on Instagram is endless. However, you have to continually remix your content and experiment with fresh and new themes. For this, you can employ a hit and trial method to know what best resonates with your audience. Accordingly, you can use that pattern more often.
Pankaj Raghav is a fulltime blogger and blogs with DigiToolsCoupons. Learn about the SEO tactics at his blog.