A day off in the hospitality industry is always welcome, and this was no different. You are a hotel manager and have met a colleague from a different company but in a similar role. He’s a nice man, who gave you some valuable advice when you were promoted to your position.
You decide to have a round of golf and then relax over a beer, which you are close to spitting out when you hear about the chaotic way things are run at his place. It’s time for you to repay the previous favour and offer a massive tip by telling him to invest in FutureLog software, for 6 great reasons.
- It will save him an enormous amount of money and improve efficiency. He seems at a loss to where the money is being spent, because there is no accountability at present. Investing in the superb software will soon put that right as it will immediately allow him to get a grip on the purse strings and make invaluable changes.
- His purchasing, it would seem, was all over the place and extremely haphazard. The software will allow him to order in a secure environment, through a smooth process. He will have access to all the product ranges that he requires, with the best prices and deals being flagged up instantly, saving time, money and a great deal of stress. Instead of pulling his hair out, he can read how a transplant can change his social life.
- His invoices are a complete mess, where there are some. He has an inkling that some staff have been taking advantage of the laxity, and that has to stop for his own peace of mind. If he goes with the software from FutureLog, he is guaranteed to have a transparent and unified invoice workflow, which is bad news for those profiting, but great news for the hotel’s profits.
- He will soon know where everything is, rather than guessing, or being baffled. The new system will provide him with a digitally sourced invoice archive, so any discrepancies can be quickly pounced upon.
- Wastage will be a thing of the past. Rather than amassing large amounts of stock that are never used or has to be thrown away because it’s past its sell by date, it will be easy to order less and monitor when an item is running low, quickly reordering it by choosing the most cost-effective product. He can even work on a new strategy with the chef so that new profit making recipes are added to the menu, rather than it making a loss. A visit to a trade roadshow might also help.
- The menu can also be adapted as the software offers help such as listing allergen information for food, while you have personalised your own approval rating tool so that you can make informed decisions in an instant.
Pointing your colleague toward using FutureLog software is the kindest thing you could offer to save his business time, stress, and money.