Having a website alone as a CBD business these days is not enough. You may have witnessed the aggressive promotional tactics ensued by competitors, wondering how they drive such traffic. The secret likes in social media and influencer marketing, where you can leverage the power of virtual branding to gain more attention. In this blog, you will learn how to boost your CBD business a level up by using social media posts.
- Create a unique account aesthetic: Everyone wants to look different on social media, and businesses are not far behind. Since CBD products are a niche business, many of your competitors may all look alike. To stand out from the rest, you’ll need to create a brand aesthetic that speaks volumes about your top quality products and sophisticated interface. This also helps when your landing page and website are all appropriately optimized.
- Choose a focal point: Having a premise to your social account is highly essential to give your brand identity. If you look at Purple Penthouse Washington DC products, talking about the salient features of the brand like an exceptional collection or quick delivery will be your USP. Similarly, create your own brand USP and make it the identity of your brand by integrating this into your posts. Once you’ve decided what your claim is, stick by it and keep reaffirming them in post copies.
- Post-high-value content regularly: The importance of high-value content is not negotiable when it comes to the site and social accounts of your CBD brand. To organically build more traffic and customers, put your best face forward and bring forth well-researched and developed content that can help enrich the visitors’ experience. Tackle this using the business account tool to promote your page to certain kinds of accounts.
- Engage your viewers: Having an interactive account for every CBD business channel is highly essential to differentiate from other competitors. For instance, you could create short content displaying multiple uses of your products holistically, usage tips and tricks, or covering some self-help concepts that can gain the engagement of your viewers.
- Provide incentives: To have an effective audience that actively participates in your social media account for brand building, you need to incentivize things. Start with hosting a milestone or event-based giveaway contest. Giveaways hosted have a number of conditions in order to win freebies. the subscriber needs to tag people, like your post, ask others to follow your page, and write about certain aspects in order to check the boxes. Of course, these variables of conditions can be as simple as simply commenting, or a quiz, to these elaborate steps. What you’re trying to achieve here is more traction so that the algorithm works in your favour, bringing more traffic to your landing page and hence converting leads.
Knowing that your competitors are already on to the social posting bandwagon should motivate you to do things better. Research them and their approach and then curate your own strategy that ensures regular posts at the most responsive time and days for maximum coverage.