Roosevelt is a small neighborhood located in Nassau County, NY. It is an old hamlet, dating back to 1644 when the pioneers from Hertfordshire, England, arrived in the area from Connecticut. Today, more than 16,000 people live in this area, which has a strong suburban feel.
As per Zillow, the average home value in Roosevelt, NY, is $395,000, or a per-square-foot price of $271. The listed cost is lower compared to the homes you will find in New York, New Jersey, or Newark, which are priced at $286 per square meter.
The housing market here is quite hot, which means if you are selling your property, you will find several companies offering cash for homes in Roosevelt, NY.
What is Cash for Home?
The process works exactly as it sounds. If you need quick cash and if you are looking to sell your house, it is one of the options you need to consider. Of course, you cannot expect to get the full value of your property since they are investors. The business model is to buy houses and sell them at a profit. You do not have to wait so long for your money as your property sits on the market.
The cash for home option is a lot like selling your second-hand car to a dealer. You get the closest value based on the condition of the vehicle.
Benefits of Cash for Home
When you contact companies offering cash for homes Roosevelt, NY, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- They are direct buyers. You do not have to deal with realtors, brokers, agents, or middlemen. You will talk directly with the owner, which makes the process simpler.
- They pay in cash. You get cold cash after you close a deal. There is no delay like the check to clear, which can be a couple of days, depending on the bank.
- They buy your house as-is. When you plan to list your house for sale, you need to do some renovations to make it more attractive to prospective buyers. With cash for homes in Roosevelt, NY, they will buy your house in the present condition. You do not have to do repairs. You can even leave behind your broken furniture if you want a fresh start.
- You do not have to pay a commission. Since you are not dealing with an agent, you do not have to pay for the commission and other fees. It means you get the closest value to the market value of your home.
- The process is quick. Another advantage of cash for homes is a swift and efficient process. The whole process will take as fast as three weeks. It depends on how quickly you can close.
- No need to bargain. When you contact the direct buyers, they will make an offer on your house within 24 hours. The price will be fair since they will look at the market value of the property and compare it to the neighborhood prices.
Lastly, the companies will not push you too hard to make a decision you are not comfortable with. They work on a take-it-of-leave-it policy, which eliminates all the hassle of bargaining.
Leave a Reply