Did you know that only 20% of workers participate in employee engagement? That’s not just unproductive, it’s disastrous for a business.
Thankfully, there are plenty businesses can do to boost workplace happiness. There are so many beautiful things you can do to celebrate and improve your workplace.
Celebrate the joys of this work and your employees with some inspirational quotes. Here’s a collection of some of the best workplace happiness quotes.
1. “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.”
This phrase from Confucius is especially important for employees. It serves as a reminder to make sure their careers are fulfilling.
2. “Happiness is not something ready-made. It comes from your own actions.”
Happiness is not something we can purchase or make; it takes our own actions to create true happiness. The quote by the Dalai Lama XIV reminds us of this very fact.
3. “When you love what you do, you never have to work a day in your life.”
Workplace happiness quotes can improve employee engagement and inspire employees. This motivational quote reinforces the idea of making a career out of something they love and enjoy.
4. “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success.”
While some may believe that success is the path to happiness, Albert Schweitzer suggests something different – that happiness is instead the key to success.
5. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.”
Steve Jobs’ inspirational quote can all use as a reminder at work to focus on loving our own job. It’s best to motivate ourselves to be the best we can be.
6. “The best way to predict your future is to create it.”
When it comes to workplace happiness, Abraham Lincoln said it best. It encourages employees to take initiative and strive to create the future they envision.
7. “Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them.”
One of the most popular quotes by Steve Maraboli is about its ability to deal with problems. This quote is incredibly powerful and can be used as an inspirational poster in any office environment.
8. “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson
The quote by Sam Levenson is an excellent way of reminding employees to stay focused. This quote speaks to an employee’s need to stay empowered to do their best work.
9. “Do what you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.”
This is a timeless quote that looks great on a poster. It helps remind workers of the importance of working in an environment where they can find enjoyment.
10. “The only way to do great work is to feel great about what you do.”
This quote encourages a positive mentality. It reinforces to employees that their job is worth the effort and a source of enjoyment.
11. “Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.”
This quote by Maya Angelou captures the idea of workplace happiness. It serves as an excellent reminder for employees to stay positive about their role.
12. “Happiness is a warm puppy.”
This quote by Charles M. Schulz resonates with many of us. It serves as a reminder to prioritize positivity and to treat others with kindness and empathy.
13. “Work hard in silence, let success make the noise.” – Unknown
It encourages teamwork and dedication. It reminds people that hard work comes before acknowledgment.
14. “Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.”
This quote by Steve Jobs is a great way to remind employees to put their best foot forward in their work. It conveys both powerful motivations.
15. “Happiness is a state of mind. It’s just according to the way you look at things.”
Workplace happiness is essential for success. Walt Disney reminds us that it’s according to the way you look at things.
16. “The key to success is to start before you are ready.”
Marie Forleo reminds us to push ourselves to start something new, without necessarily being completely prepared. It can result in success and growth.
17. “When you are enthusiastic about what you do, you feel this positive energy. It’s very simple.”
One great quote that looks great on posters is from Paulo Coelho. It encourages people to be passionate and excited about the work they do.
18. “The only limit to our realization of tomorrow will be our doubts of today.”
Franklin D Roosevelt reminds us that the only obstacles holding us back from achieving our goals are our own thoughts and feelings. It serves to remind us of the power of optimism.
19. “The greatest wealth is to live content with little.”
The quote by Plato reminds workers to find joy in the small things. It can remind employees to be grateful for what they have.
20. “Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort.”
Franklin D. Roosevelt summed this up beautifully. Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort.
21. “The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.”
The quote from Mahatma Gandhi is an excellent reminder. Happiness can be found through selfless service to others.
22. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
This quote by Theodore Roosevelt encourages employees to remain determined to achieve their goals. It encourages employees to never give up on their dreams.
23. “The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched – they must be felt with the heart.”
Helen Keller offers an inspirational quote. It reminds us that workplace happiness begins with the heart.
24. “The purpose of our lives is to be happy.”
Dalai Lama XIV reminds us that jobs should bring them joy instead of stress. Take a step back from something if it’s not making them happy.
25. “The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
Eleanor Roosevelt speaks to us with the power of looking beyond the present moment. It is an inspiring reminder for workers to think positively about their potential.
Share These Workplace Happiness Quotes Today
Workplace happiness quotes can be positively uplifting for the company culture and the job at hand. Try this out today, and you may be surprised how your workplace happiness is instantly improved.
Did you find this article helpful? Check out the rest of our blogs!