Hair loss exempts no one. Some people, whether men or women, start experiencing hair fall and loss only in their 50s, while others have it as early as their teenage years. This condition is brought about by many factors, including genes, hormones, stress levels, diet, and medical conditions. Knowing the possible causes of hair loss should help inspire you to take some steps in taking care of your hair before it’s too late.
For serious cases of hair loss, you might want to consult a doctor for treatment. But, if you only have a mild case, try different alternatives to treat or prevent it from getting worse. You can try using moringa products for hair growth, for one.
Hair Loss Prevention
- Natural Remedies –If you want DIY hair care treatments, you can follow various natural remedies at home. To boost hair growth, apply aloe vera extract, coconut milk, lemon juice, or yogurt and honey to your scalp. These products are often found at home, so you don’t have to worry about where to get the supplies. Try applying one of these products a few times each month. When your hair gets used to it, you can then apply it every week to give your strands a spa-like treatment.
- Vitamins and Supplements – You can also achieve healthy hair by making sure that your body receives enough vitamins and minerals. Take vitamins or supplements daily. Vitamins A, B, C, D, and E, in particular, can help you maintain a healthy body, which helps in improving hair growth. Don’t forget to include zinc and iron supplements in your daily dose of micronutrients, as well.
- Commercial Hair Products –There are tons of commercial hair products like shampoos and conditioners offered in the market. If you want to purchase one to control your hair loss, you need to pay attention to key ingredients, though. Find those that include some of these key ingredients: biotin, minoxidil, argan oil, keratin oil, aloe vera extract, and moringa.
Healthy Hair Care
- Balanced Diet – Give your hair all the nutrients it needs by consuming healthy and protein-rich food. Lean meat, fish, chicken, and eggs are rich in protein and can help you have stronger and healthier hair. Don’t forget to include fruits, beans, and green leafy vegetables in your diet.
- No Excessive Washing – Hair damage is sometimes caused by washing hair too often. It strips off the hair’s natural moisture. Try washing your hair every other day instead. If you want to wash it daily, use a hair conditioner to keep your strands moisturized.
- Scalp Massage – Massage can help spread natural oils to your hair. It also improves blood circulation in your scalp, which helps strengthen your roots.
Consider trying these hair care tips and treatments to prevent and stop hair loss. Keep in mind that the process can take months or years before you see any improvement. So, don’t expect that your hair fall will significantly be reduced after a few uses of hair shampoo or product. Don’t hesitate to consult your doctor to ask for recommended solutions for your current hair condition.